- Saltar para a Navegação: n
- Saltar para o Conteúdo: x
- Saltar para a Pesquisa: p
- Saltar para Acessibilidades e Ajuda do site: a
Mission & Objectives
By creating the CICS, the ISCS-N as a higher education institution believes that teaching is not decoupled from scientific research. Therefore, search for excellence both in education and in research constitutes the main mission of CICS. We believe that this mission can be accomplished through fostering research at highest international level and promoting teaching and learning in real research environment.
Therefore, the main mission of CICS is to foster high quality research and training, in accordance with the mission of the ISCS-N, namely:
- To develop original research lines;
- To promote multidisciplinary research involving health professionals of all levels, through a harmonious interaction between basic, translational, and clinical research;
- To promote the internationalization of research through collaboration with national and foreign institutions;
- To divulge and to publish the obtained results;
- To promote appropriate links between teaching and research in order to provide a research-based teaching and learning environment, especially for postgraduate students;
- To promote the participation of undergraduate and postgraduate students in the ongoing research projects.